Greetings and Salutations fellow travel enthusiasts! Let me introduce myself, my name is Courtney and I suffer from a severe case of wanderlust. Here you can read a little more about me and how I’m feeding my travel habit with my partner in crime, Rob.
I met Rob in Austin, TX while we were both traveling and staying at the same Airbnb. More on our travel meet cute later. ❤ But when we met we were both working remotely and after we started dating we quickly formulated a plan for our lives together that involved seeing the world and working for ourselves at the same time.
I work remotely as a video editor which you can check out here. I love working with media and telling stories. Excited to be telling our own stories and adventures through this platform and hopefully encouraging others to see the world and finding new ways of designing your work to fit your life, not the other way around.
Other fun facts about me…
- I’m a snackaholic! I love finding good pizza and coffee places everywhere we go and shopping in local grocery stores and markets for new snacks to try!
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years is my favorite book, highly recommend reading if you’re looking for something to inspire you to take on the next adventure in your life.
- I love to play games. It’s one of Rob’s and my favorite pastimes together. Strategy games are my go-to.
- My favorite city is Budapest. It’s stunning, cost-effective, culturally rich and easy to get around in without a car. My perfect combination for a great live/work abroad location.
- I’m on Instagram @courtneymakesvideo and on YouTube here. I’m also on Twitter, but I really hate Twitter so don’t expect too much there.
Bye bye for now! Send us a message here if you want to get in touch with me about anything. ✌